Why am I telling you this? Because if you are trying to get website visitors, you need to know how to funnel traffic from these top websites off to your website!
How much better would your income be if your website could attract massive traffic from these top websites? It is true that SEO is the best way to get new website visitors, but it takes a long time to develop that traffic and create content. Plus SEO only covers the major search engines, and of the top 10 most visited websites, only Google makes the list.
Social Media Marketing is the method that you can use to get website traffic NOW.
Social Media Marketing is a sales funnel to attract website visitors and sell those visitors your products and services.
Let’s face it, if you own a website, you can always use more traffic, and for most website owners, this problem must be solved.
You may have tried Social Media Marketing on your own, but typically those results fail because website owners aren’t armed with the correct information before they begin.
Let’s review some of the golden rules of Social Media Marketing:
- You MUST have a company presence on Facebook
- You MUST have a company presence on Twitter
- You MUST have a company presence on LinkedIn
- You MUST have a company presence on YouTube
- Asking all of your facebook friends to become fans of your business isn’t very effective, and won’t get you very far
- You need to reach far outside of your network of friends and email contacts to give your social media presences explosive growth
- If you do not have a systematic way to handle Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and your Blog, you will FAIL
- The size of your network must be large, you must cast a wide net and get as many fans/followers as possible
- Someone must be responsible for engaging your audience by participating with them in conversation
- You must have the ability to listen to conversations and respond communication cannot be one way
The biggest mistake that most website owners make is to jump into Social Media without a plan. If you have no plan, how do you know if anything is working or even worthwhile. The plan for social media requires hands-on attention, measurement and constant improvement. If you’re busy running your business, chances are good that you don’t have time to plan, execute, maintain and measure a massively successful Social Media Marketing campaign.
We’ll handle it for you and not only put all of the pieces together for you, but also execute the steps and report the progress to you so you can start building a massive funnel of inbound traffic from day one.
If you agree that Social Media is not only important, but a huge source of potential traffic then it’s time to get started and put us to work.
Take a look at the Social Media Marketing Services We Offer
I retained Rory's services for SEO and general advice on internet marketing. Factually speaking, any keyword or phrases that we targeted, within a few weeks, our company was in the number 1 position on Google. In our weekly conference calls, it is abundantly clear that Rory is an expert on SEO - there is NO question about this fact. Furthermore, Rory's word is valuable. When he says its going to get done, it happens. He executes. Lastly, he is just a nice guy to work with too. That's important. Being able to mentor those in my company without appearing heavy handed is a trait of a great leader. I would highly recommend Rory to anyone with SEO needs.
- Rusty Solomon
Knowledgeable, creative and reasonably priced, Rory is a true SEO (search engine optimization) professional! PPC Buyers is proud to recommend Business Web Coach as our preferred partner for SEO services.
- Leslie Drechsler
Rory has given us good insight into getting better performance.
- Douglas Farquhar
I first hired Rory to help with our Search Engine Optimization efforts. He gave us (and continues to gives us) much more. He is extremely knowledgeable on how to optimize the right way. Additionally, he thinks out of the box to develop new and innovative ways to drive organic traffic to our web properties. I fully recommend him and his team.
- Howard Goldberg
See All Testimonials